Sunday, March 5, 2017

EVERYDAY GOODNESS

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYBODY. BEFORE THIS WEEK IS THROUGH I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH YOU SOME THINGS THAT I HAVE ENJOYED, ADMIRED OR BEEN INSPIRED BY THIS WEEK. 

1. I am going to GIVE THIS A WHIRL! I have plenty of old t-shirts and a pretty good collection of embroidery thread from my high school/university cross stitch days.
MONIKA HIBBS

2. I have been trying to follow these simple tips and I must say, I think sticking to these 5 SIMPLE SUGGESTIONS can make a difference to how well my day goes.
GLITTER GUIDE


3. I don't know anyone who doesn't love a good kitchen reveal. Melissa documented all her ups and downs of the process and the finished results WERE WELL WORTH IT!
INSPIRED ROOM
4. Here is a really  CUTE LAUNDRY ROOM sneak peak from Jen. I can't wait to see it once it is complete!
5. I know the Oscar's are old news now but here are my best dressed this year!
Oh so classy & timeless with sparkle.
This lady knows how to do "more is more".

The color, knot, proportions & lip color. Love!

Va Va Voom in all the right ways.

The neckline and sleeves, perfection. Loving the hair accessory too!
Classic. I love the color. Ballerina done right!
All of the following ladies are stunning and talented women but I would be remise if I didn't mention the gowns I didn't like.
Necklace over the collar, the bow, length and wrinkles and hair all wrong.
Oh No! all dated and overwhelming.
Amazing hair and makeup but she needs color.              
Bad fit, literally and stylistically.

Lace and layers gone wrong. 80's prom anyone?



Cheap looking fabric, ill fitted and a workout ponytail!
6. You guys this feels like the coldest day of the year. Maybe it is because we were teased with such mild weather lately but today feels like time for some comfy cozy food. Chili to the rescue.

7. You know what's really weird about how cold it is outside? Let me tell you. I am now growing oranges inside, in Canada, in February. Unbelievable! The real miracle is that I have kept my citrus tree alive for six months!


I hope Monday is good to you all,
Valerie xo
SHARE:

No comments

© It's a Fancy Schmancy Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig